Monday, May 1, 2017

Parent Connection!

These letters went home explaining what we will be doing this week with our Journeys text. I've printed and sent this home so that you can work with your child and grades can greatly improve before the last report card! 

In addition to other HOMEWORK, please go through and complete the following activities with your child! We know that  PARENTS ARE FIRST EDUCATORS. Use these resources to support learning at home that will directly connect to our classroom activities. 

Use REMIND app or the Contact Form  at the bottom of the blog if you need to reach out to me in any way! I will try to respond ASAP! If I'm at my 2nd job it may be late! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

**NOTE** Your comment will not post until i have approved it!**

Write Your Name FIRST!
Assignment Name
Answers

Example:
Allison Weston
Journey's Vocabulary Reader
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

*You're the best teacher and we love you! :)