Thursday, October 23, 2014

Are You Afraid of the Dark

Good morning!
It's Thursday..  therefore I have morning duty. I will be in a few minutes late. I have given ERNEST the responsibility of putting the computer on amd pulling up The Weston Times. If you're reading this, then that means it's worked.

**Anthony and Marquez can pass out breakfast. Everyone needs to be conducting themself in a mature and ORDERLY fashion.
**If you're all sitting down silently watching this video when I come in, you'll earn a letter!

Let's do this!  Be awesome! We're going to have a great day!  I can feel it! #workhardplayhard

CLICK HERE AT 7:50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**NOTE** Your comment will not post until i have approved it!**

Write Your Name FIRST!
Assignment Name
Answers

Example:
Allison Weston
Journey's Vocabulary Reader
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

*You're the best teacher and we love you! :)