Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fantastic Rockin' Friday!

I know you are all being on your very best behavior while I am out today! I can't wait to hear how awesome  you have been for the substitute!

When you are finished with your enrichment work, go explore the following websites. Don't forget to comment below about what you think! I just love seeing your messages!
How Stuff Works- I love this one. You can see how a bunch of things work.
FunBrain-Poptropica Comics- Comics? What??
Charlie Brown Comics--- yeah I like Charlie Brown! :)
TIME for Kids
OMG. Experiments you can do at home
FunBrain-The Plural Girls
Fun Brain- don't forget to check out the MAD LIBS! (at the bottom)
NatGeo Kids
Build Your Garden
Build a habitat

And just in case you were wondering: check this out: How that tape on my arm works
And….. also in case your up for the challenge- CLICK HERE for some spooky stories for you to enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

**NOTE** Your comment will not post until i have approved it!**

Write Your Name FIRST!
Assignment Name
Answers

Example:
Allison Weston
Journey's Vocabulary Reader
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

*You're the best teacher and we love you! :)